Friday, March 7, 2014

Intermittent Fasting: Day 3 Results

7:00am:   Woke up with ease

8:30am:   Fatty Coffee (Coffee, heavy cream, butter & coconut oil)


10:00 - 12:00pm:     2 more cups of fatty coffee


12:30pm:     Started with a romaine lettuce salad with blueberry fayre cheese, oil & vinegar.

Ate leftovers from yesterday:  Chorizo patty, cheese, chipotle mayo, 1/2 avocado, sauteed cabbage.

I felt very full.  I actually felt that I ate too much.  Started to feel tired, unmotivated, etc.  My mind is telling me that I should eat more in a smaller timeframe.  I am going to try and slow it down so that I can make sure I am chewing adequately and not overeating.


5:15pm:     Boneless/Skinless Chicken thighs cooked in duckfat and bacon grease, seasoned with thyme, rosemary, savory, etc.  A homemade gravy was made with left over grease and heavy whipping cream.  Broccoli  with butter.   2 Fat bombs


Felt very satiated.  I did not feel that I overate.  BUT, I wasn't that hungry and knew I had to eat anyway because it was getting late and I had to leave for an event.


I did not feel hungry the rest of the night.


**********************

My Mood:  

Again, it is very frustrating the first part of the day being so hungry.   I am questioning continuing this experiment.  It doesn't feel right physically or mentally.  


I stress out very quickly, and IF seems to be adding to that problem.  


************************

RESULTS:  (Weighed in Thursday, March 06, 2014 @ 5:30 am)

LOST/GAIN = 0.00  (Stayed the Same)


Another day without good results.  


Is IF right for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment